Super 7s Adult Soccer League
Friday September 7th & 14th will be a free kick around
Introducing the Newest Adult Soccer League in Georgia!
For more information please call 678-517-4789
All-In FC Snellville are proud to introduce Georgia’s newest adult soccer league. The league will feature Men’s Open, Coed Open and Women’s Over 30 divisions. Games will be played at Briscoe Park in Snellville, Georgia on Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
All rules & interpretations will be covered under FIFA with the following emphasis and exceptions listed below. The league directors set the rules and reserves the right to interpret the rules in the best interest of All-In FC super 7’s adult soccer league.
1. TEAM ELIGIBILITY: Teams inside and outside the City of Snellville are welcome to participate in this league.
2. PLAYER ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be 18 years or older to play or a senior in high school for the open divisions. For the over 30 divisions a player will be deemed eligible if they turn 30 during the season. Two players above the age of 25 will be eligible to play during any season.
3. TEAM ROSTERS: All team managers shall file a roster listing the players’ first and last names, address, phone number and date of birth. The roster must be submitted to the league directors by the entry deadline. All roster changes must be done through the league directors.
a) Minimum Players: Teams must carry a minimum of 8 players on their roster.
b) Maximum Players: Teams may carry a maximum of 15 players on their roster. More than 15 players must be approved by the league directors.
c) Adding Players: Names may be removed or added at no charge to the official roster and approved by the league director before that player can participate. No changes can be made to the roster once the second game of the season has started.
d) Transferring Players: Transfers from one team to another will not be permitted.
e) Ineligible Players: Any team playing a player who is ineligible in any way will forfeit all games in which that player participated.
4. GAME SCHEDULES: Once a game is scheduled, it will be played according to the date, time and place listed. No postponements or changes in the schedule will be allowed unless made by the league directors due to inclement weather.
a) Jewelry: Exposed jewelry (necklaces, watches, bracelets, earrings, etc), must be removed and may not be worn during the game. Medical alert or religious medals are not considered jewelry and must be taped.
b) Shoes: Shoes must be worn. Shoes with metal cleats and/or toe cleats are not allowed.
c) Shin Guards: Shin guards are required.
d) Field: The dimensions of the field will be approximately 70 yards long and approximately 50 yards wide. Goalie boxes will be 12 x 12 yards. Center circle will be approximately 7 yards in diameter.
6. GAME TIME:
a) Minimum Players: Teams failing to field (5) five players at the scheduled starting time will forfeit. If both teams have at least seven (7) players present at game time, the game must be started on schedule. Under no circumstances, shall a team forfeit a game for failing to finish the game with the same number of players they started with.
b) Forfeited Games: The time reserved for forfeited games belongs to those who showed. They may use the field for practice or for a "pick up" game. If requested, officials shall work such a game and shall call the game 10 minutes before the starting time of the following game.
c) Inclement Weather Games: Games canceled will be rescheduled as fields and schedules permit.
7. GAME LENGTH: a) Time: The game will consist of two (2) twenty five-minute halves. Five-minute break in between.
b) Ties: League games may end in a tie. Bracket or playoff games will utilize the 5-kick shootout format: 5 kicks alternating by each team. If still tied, same player rotation will be used until one team has scored a goal more than the other team from the same number of kicks.
8. PRE-GAME WARM-UPS: Teams must be ready to play at game time. Warm-up time shall be granted if time allows and by the official’s discretion. No warm ups in the goalie boxes.
9. GAME OFFICIALS: There shall be one official assigned to each game and 2 officials for the finals. Teams are encouraged to play fair and to abide by the rules. Officials may ask for assistance on out of bounds calls if working solo. Game officials have the final say on calls. Yellow and Red cards are in effect.
10. PLAYING RULES: a) 7 v. 7: Teams will play 7 v. 7 unless team managers agree to modify due to numbers (i.e. 5v5, 6v6)
b) Tackles: No slide tackles are allowed.
c) Goalies: Goalies will not punt the ball.
d) Penalty, Goal and Corner kicks: Goal kicks will be taken from anywhere on the line inside the penalty area. FIFA rules will apply for penalty and corner kicks.
e) Offsides: The offside rule will not be enforced.
f) For Coed Leagues: Female goals will result in 2 points
Substitutions: An unlimited number of substitutions may be made at any time there is a stoppage due to a dead ball.
Coed Rule: 2 female players must be on the field at all times.
11. CONDUCT: All players, coaches, managers, spectators and staff are expected to display good sportsmanship and conduct at all times. Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct include, but not limited to: a) Use of profane language directed towards any staff member, official, player and/or spectator b) Arguing, bickering, heckling or excessive display of emotion towards an official or staff; c) Making unnecessary gestures toward game participants, officials or spectators; d) Throwing equipment; resorting to unnecessary roughness on the playing field. 14. All-In FC Snellville DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES: Coach, Player or Spectator a) Ejections: Depending on the severity, staff or the referee have the right to issue a warning or ejection. 1) Once a coach, adult player or spectator has been ejected from the game, he or she has 2 minutes to leave the facility (sight and sound) or the police will be called. Failure to comply will result in the game being declared a forfeit. b) 1st Ejection: Results in a one (1) week suspension playing or coaching at any All-In FC sponsored team, league or tournament in which the individual is a member (adult and/youth). The suspension can carry over into the 1st week of the following playing session/season. c) 2nd Ejection: Results in a two (2) week suspension from playing or coaching any AIFCS sponsored team, league or tournament in which the individual is a member (adult and/or youth). In addition, the individual may not spectate at such facility/event during the suspension. The suspension can carry over into the first two weeks of the following playing session/season. The individual will be required to meet with AIFCS disciplinary review committee prior to reinstatement.
d) 3rd Ejection: Results in a one (1) year suspension from the date of the incident from playing or coaching any AIFCS sponsored team, league, tournament and/or event (adult and/or youth). In addition, the individual may not spectate at such facility/event during the suspension. The individual will be required to meet a AIFCS disciplinary review committee prior to reinstatement. e) Depending on the severity of the offense(s), individuals may be subject to additional sanctions and/or permanently banned from any and all AIFCS events.
12. BANNED SUBSTANCES: Smoking or the use of tobacco products are prohibited at the fields, sidelines, bleachers or immediate vicinity of the playing area. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. 16. LAW VIOLATIONS: Violations of any law (battery, assaulting a referee or AIFCS representative, possession of illegal substances including consumption of alcohol by minors, disorderly conduct, damage to property, etc.) by players, coaches, managers, or spectators during games and/or tournaments will result in immediate removal from the facility and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent through all legal channels. 17. INCLEMENT WEATHER: Any games postponed or canceled due to inclement weather will be received by text/e-mail. Coaches, players, spectators and staff shall follow weather policies/procedures established by AIFCS.
13. FIFA LEAGUE STANDINGS & TIE-BREAKER PROCEDURE: The procedure for determining league standings are: Wins – 3 points, Ties – 1 point, Losses – 0 points. If teams are still tied after points: a) Head-to-head league games b) Total wins in league games c) Goal difference in league games.