The Recreational Program is a soccer program for all youth players. All-In Futbol Club at Snellville supports US Youth Soccer’s teaching philosophy with respect to small-sided soccer in U5, U6, U7, U8, U10 and U12. This philosophy allows the game to be the teacher by maximizing each player’s touches on the ball and encourages all the players to develop their skills in all positions. Further, the philosophy discourages intense competition until the older age groups.
Our Recreational Program currently consists of players from the age of 3 through the age of 15. Please take note that there is no skill level requirement at any age; we will have children of all levels participating on each team in our program. We have developed a system that provides a fun and productive environment for players at all levels. Although our focus is predominantly on the enjoyment of playing the game, we would also like to utilize our time effectively with the children by teaching them as much as possible about the game and the skills needed to excel in the sport.
The All-In FC Difference
- Uniforms- Home and Away. As long as it fits, you can still wear it. No more buying uniforms year after year. You can even hand it down to a younger sibling
- All Rec Coaches will receive an electronic weekly session plan for practices
- 8 regular-season games plus end of season event.
Fall 2021 Dates:
Practices begin the week of August 30, 2021
Games will begin September 11, 2021
- Youth ages 4-15
- NO tryouts and NO skill level requirements!!
- Each U6-U15 team requires a volunteer parent coach.
- Practices are held during the week, and games are played typically on weekends.
- Fall and Spring seasons only.
- Registration for the fall season opens in May, and registration for the spring season opens in November.
- All registration can be done online. Please click on REGISTRATION on the top menu bar to begin.
BREAKDOWN Registration of Age group costs (does not include uniform):
- U5-U8 Registration Fee: $100
- U9-U12 Registration Fee: $125
- U13+ Registration Fee: $135
Home and Away Jerseys (Maroon shirt and white shirt) - $20
Required Uniform Kits:
U6 - U15 Home and Away Jerseys for purchase
Players need to provide and wear: black shorts, black soccer socks, shin guards, cleats and individual soccer ball
TO REGISTER ONLINE PLEASE CLICK HERE
Checks payable to:
All-In Futbol Club Snellville
Checks mailed to:
All-In Futbol Club at Snellville
2483 Heritage Village, Suite 16-234
Snellville, Georgia 30078